Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC)
90% of “for-profit” businesses qualify for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC). A Federal hiring incentive, WOTC provides a tax credit of up to $9,600 per qualified new hire. WOTC qualifiers are individuals that have been on government assistance, veterans, ex-felons, and many more.
- "NTC consulting services have proven to be an asset for our school system. NTC secured our new reduced pricing for a three-year term, ensuring we are provided the best value available. I highly recommend National Tax Credit for any school system. Their program is simple to implement and costs absolutely nothing unless they provide actual savings." (view letter)Ed Miller, Ed.D. Superintendent
- NTC team has served our company for over 4 years and helped us recover millions in state and federal tax credits. I highly recommend NTC.Ed Campbell, Controller..97 nursing facilities
- "NTC Environmental Team cut our cost for over 100 locations $97,300 per year with the same waste hauling service we had used for over 10 years"John Reeves- Sunbelt Properties
- It’s not what you’ve missed, but how you handle the opportunity when it’s too big to pass by. NTC offered a compelling solution that engages cutting edge technology, and superior customer service. Their platform really makes it easy to capture the credits that makes an impact to your bottom line. Jasmin T. Espy-President - Summit Staffing
- NTC used a mix of environmental tax credits and incentives, client pooling, and "win-win" negotiating procedures to reduce our waste disposal costs by 35%.Terry Pfeifer, ACI Companies
- "NTC has recovered hundreds of thousands in tax credits for our 300 locations across the US. They respond efficiency and bring passion and drive to our tax credit program."Gloria Watson, Levecke Companies